Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I wish I lived here ... Paula Mills' home (featured on Design*Sponge)























I love the combination of light bright white and splashes of colour in Paula Mills' family home. These photographs by Tigs Macallan of Paula's home were featured a fortnight or so ago on Design*Sponge and I haven't been able to get them out of my head since.
There is a perfect eclecticness to this home that just works on so many levels.
I also love the way that neutral textures and tones anchor the white and allow the splashes of bright colour to pop.
It's a totally liveable space if you ask me. And looks darn pretty to boot*.


*Seriously, that washi tape star on the wall next to the fireplace is too cute for words.



6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Love the new look of your blog too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful home. I love the fireplace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, isn't it? Is it wrong to fall in love with a fireplace? If it is, I don't want to be right!

      Delete
  3. Hi Naomi.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I went to Tassie for the first time last year. You sure live in a pretty part of the world. My boyfriend loves it so much he is planning on buying an investment property!
    Kel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kel, thanks for visiting & commenting! If you guys want any inside info on where to buy, let me know!! Good luck with it! :)

      Delete

Aw, you commented - thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...