Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pinterest-ing: Golden brown






















1./ 2./ 3./ 4./

You can follow me on Pinterest here if you like. Or you don't have to follow me, you can just have a look.

Details:

  1. Brass lampshade originally pinned by Meg Biram via Urban Outfitters.
  2. 365 days of hand lettering  originally pinned by me via Lisa Congdon.
  3. Danish teak dining chairs by Borge Mogensen originally pinned by sfgirlbybay/Victoria Smith via Etsy.
  4. Gold stripe tray originally pinned by Lidy Dipert via Etsy.

8 comments:

  1. Those Danish make a good chair they do!
    Sweet post! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they do! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  2. Danish style will never go out of fashion. Just look at those gorgeous chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that lampshade and your blog, now following you on pintrest! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia - welcome! Glad you liked the post! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh, nice pins! The title of your post reminded me of the song Golden Brown by the Stranglers. Now I can't get it out of my head :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That song is exactly what I had in mind when I was thinking of the title for this post - it's definitely one of those that gets stuck in your head!

      Delete

Aw, you commented - thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...