Monday, April 23, 2012

Small Screen - Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries


















I don't know about you, but I'm a big fan of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.
I've always liked a good Miss Marple or Poirot, books or on the small screen - I don't mind.
I've also always loved a good period drama, so it's probably not surprising how much I like this series.



















Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries airs on ABC1 on Fridays at 8.30pm if you feel like a little bit of sleuthing.
Please note: All images are screen shots from Episode Eight 'Away With The Faries' screened on April 13, 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodie! I saw the interview with the Set Designer and was going to post if anyone has seen the TV series. I'll have to watch it online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to catch up on quite a few episodes online myself - I came to the series way too late!

      Delete
  2. All I can say is that I want to BE Miss Phryne Fisher! She is the coolist female character I have seen on TV or film for yonks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's the awesomest. I need to read those books now!

      Delete

Aw, you commented - thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...